Weekly forex futures positioning data from the CFTC for the week ending May 4, 2021
- EUR long 85K vs 81K long last week. Longs increased by 4K
- GBP long 20K vs 29K long last week. Longs trimmed by 9K
- JPY short 41K vs 49K short last week. Shorts trimmed by 8K
- CHF square vs 1K short last week. Shorts decreased by 1K
- AUD long 1K vs 1K short last week. Longs increased by 2K
- NZD long 9K vs 7K long last week. Longs increased by 2K
- CAD long 26K vs 16K long last week. Longs increased by 10K
- The CAD longs increased by 10K as the loonie moves to new highs going back to 2017.
- The largest position remains the largest of the positions.
- The JPY is the largest and only short but it’s position was trimmed by 8K this week.
- The CHF and AUD are near square.
Touch / Click anywhere to close
This article was originally published by Forexlive.com. Read the original article here.