- Today, China cut the time inbound visitors have to stay in quarantine from 3 weeks to 10 days. This sign of easing is positive for the Chinese stock market
- The CSI 300 index is one of China’s most watched stock market indices. It follows 300 large and medium-sized stocks in Shanghai and Shenzhen
- The chinese stock market index was down nearly 37% from its all-time-high (ATH) on Feb 2021 to its recent low on April 2022, and is now just over 24% down from the ATH
- The CSI 300 chart shows strong and persistent buying pressure in the last 5 trading weeks, supporting the notion that the Chinese stock market bottomed on 27 April, which is a good candidate for the low of the year
- The following video presents a bullish technical analysis of the Chinese stock market as represented by the CSI 300 index
Trade CSI 300 or any other Chinese stock at your own risk.